Tuesday 10 January 2012

Long time no blog - Blog Wars 2 aftermath + more!

So it’s been a while! (3rd December last year!) but I’ve finally got back to my blog to give an update (albeit quite a sketchy update – memory has failed somewhat) of my exploits in my first tournament Blog Wars 2

Before I get into the nitty-gritty of the actual matches I just want to congratulate Alex from From the Fang - I had an awesome time at an incredibly fun and well organised event. I think Alex has managed to balance the competitive side of gaming with the more social side in a way that’s quite hard to achieve in a tournament setting.

Also congrats to my good friend the 6th degree from Weemen who finished higher up the table than me (curses!) but also managed to bag the best painted army award, despite painting in a zombie-like state every night on the run up to the weekend. So here goes with the battle reports:

No comments:

Post a Comment